- Higher chemical education
- Good knowledge of chemistry (organic, physical, colloid)
- Experience of laboratory experiments and research
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment and skills.
- Ability to independently conduct experiments and research work
- Ability to work with scientific and special literature
- Skills reporting, preparation of documents and presentations.
- An experienced PC user.
- Ability to work in a team, creativity, loyalty, responsibility.
- Desire to improve professional level, learn new knowledge and skills.
- Foreign languages English, French, German are welcome.
- Development of new formulations of inks, varnishes, specialized fluids for inkjet printing and modernization of existing
- Testing and implementation (in the laboratory and on the objects).
- Research and experimental work
- Create documentation (laboratory regulations, specifications)
- Participation in the development of technical specifications, instructions for use
- Participation in the work of intellectual property patenting of the developed products and technologies
- Travel (in country, abroad)