Experience leading a small team and a scientific degree are prefer.
- Higher chemical education
- Good knowledge of chemistry (organic, physical, colloid)
- Experience of laboratory experiments and research
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment and skills.
- Knowledge of the main methods of chemical analysis (main focus on spectrometric methods, UV and visible spectroscopy, fluorescent analysis), ability to work on similar equipment would be an advantage
- Ability to independently conduct experiments and research work
- Ability to work with scientific and special literature
- Skills reporting, preparation of documents and presentations.
- Experienced PC user.
- Willingness to frequent and long business trips, to learning
- Ability to work in a team, creativity, loyalty, responsibility.
- Desire to improve professional level, learn new knowledge and skills.
- Spoken English language as an advantage
- The development of laboratory syntheses of quantum dots
- Development of laboratory synthesis for stabilizing membranes (hydrophilic, hydrophobic)
- Creation of documentation (laboratory regulations, specifications)
- Scaling of the synthesis to industrial parties
- Participation in the development of technical specifications, instructions for use
- Participation in the patenting of intellectual property developed products and technologies
Workplace in Novosibirsk, Russia.