Accelerate your business
with customized printing solutions!
Looking for a complete solution for your production? The most competitive solutions are never one-size-fits-all. Our team of engineers, developers, programmers, chemists has the necessary capabilities and skills to develop groundbreaking custom solutions that help you differentiate your organization in today’s competitive marketplace.
Learn more about current projects under each of the different areas:
Bioprinting is creating of tissues and organs with human cells using printing technologies, where digital organ model replaced text; ink is replaced with biological material, the “paper” is hydrogel substrate (natural or synthetic), which is used to fixate and assemble cells and finally printing press is replaced with bioprinter, which in its latest version is more a robotized mechanism rather than a “press”.
It is also important that quantum dots may exist as dispersoid solution – highly refined colloidal fluid system with fine particles distributed. Fluid base can be both water-based and UV-curable, which allows producing different types of ink with quantum dots in printing industry.
These basic properties of bioprinting determine the main directions and prospects of development this field:
- Developing the software for modeling and print managing;
- Improve bioprinters engineering solutions, precise three-dimensional live cells positioning;
- Empirical identification of optimal nutrient solutions for preserving the viability of the human cells, accelerating their assembling into integrated tissues.
Currently research in the field of bioprinting go forward in two directions.
- Research rheological characteristics of special liquefied material for bioprinting based on the different biopolymers; development basis formulations of bio inks with desired content of crosslinking agent for fixing cells on the matrix and assembling viable biological structures.
- Bioprinters’ engineering solutions for the most effective design; development of a printer capable effectively consider all the parameters important for bioprinting: temperature, gas composition, the viscosity, humidity, sterility.
Theoretical studies and the practical experiments are performed in close collaboration with the biomedical company NextGene Biosystem, Blagoveshchensk.
Quantum Dot Technologies is technologies based on quantum effects of very small semiconducteurs particles, several nanometers in size (vary from 2 to 10 nanometers). The ultra-small size of particles generates an optical and electronic properties differ from those of larger particles. The finely-divided suspension of quantum dots has the properties of particularly stable luminophores, meaning, substances capable of converting the energy absorbed by them in light emission.
Dispersion based on quantum dots exceed traditional organic and inorganic luminophores which is critically important for technologies where precise adjustable luminescence is necessary. It is also important that quantum dots may exist as dispersoid solution – highly refined colloidal fluid system with fine particles distributed. Fluid base can be both water-based and UV-curable, which allows producing different types of ink with quantum dots in printing industry.
These basic properties of quantum dots determine the main directions and prospects of development this field:
- Development of the technology of luminophore coding for counterfeit protection;
- Research optimal bases for quantum dots inks for identification non-absorbent surfaces;
- Research bases and composition of printing solutions for absorbent surfaces like as paper or fabric Currently U-curing ink with quantum dots formulated and passes the tests in IQDEMY CHEMICALS .
Aluminum is wide used in industry and everyday life material. It is soft, durable, lightweight, ductile, and malleable material. Aluminum is a good thermal and electrical conductor it is non-flammable, non-toxic, environmentally friendly metal.
At the same time aluminum is ultra-chemically-active, in the air it is oxidized almost instantaneously, afterward formed layer of oxide prevents further reaction at the same time prevents other methods of processing including digital printing. The technological solution to this physicochemical limitation is anodizing.
Electrochemical reaction of anodizing form cells on the surface of aluminum with pores in their centers. As result anodizing converts the metal surface into a durable, corrosion-resistant, anodic oxide finish which can be decorated including printing.
Aluminum is a sought-after in construction, in manufacturing, in modern technology while it has a low cost and prevails in the environment, considered all that technology of printing on anodized aluminum as a ready turnkey solution is commercially and practically promising.
In that context, main directions of development in this field:
- Development of integrated solution which includes: preparation of material for printing, printing technology, thermal fixing printed image;
- Adaptation of printing equipment for printing on anodized aluminum;
- Developing of ink compound for optimal colorant penetration into the pores of the anodized aluminum.
Currently integrated solution is created and offered as stand-alone custom complete print system and as module implantable in manufacturing line.
«Photographic quality of image» means the accuracy of printing, which depends both on the features of the printer's construction, power of motors, software, control electronics etc. In most cases, high accuracy of printing reduces the productivity of printing equipment, at the same time it extremely demanded in industries with high manufacture speed: souvenir and watch manufactures, marking on boards, indicators, components of smartphones, gadgets, automotive etc.
All these products are not large in their own size, but they are large in number of print runs, so printing on them should be applied accurately, qualitatively without significant losses in production speed. As well as this system mast be modular and automatic, requires minimal human control for using precision printing system in automation line for commercial producing.
Only an integrated approach can achieve this goal. That`s why research in this field go forward in following directions:
- Engineering of strengthened design to minimize negative vibration;
- Modernization of carriage positioning system;
- Developing of software for data processing positioning system;
- Advancing of control electronics to ensure the necessary accuracy
- Automation of continuous ink supply system for minimization human work
Currently complete modular highly accurate printing system is developed for watch industry and integrated in automation line of manufacturing.