We are looking for a synthetic chemist-organic with experience in the laboratories of scientific research institutes or industrial companies with an emphasis on research practice on the new project "the Synthesis of quantum dots". The project "from lab to production" required energetic, technically competent PRACTITIONER with a good knowledge of organic and inorganic chemistry, main methods of chemical analysis (main focus on spectrometric methods, UV and visible spectroscopy, fluorescent analysis), ability to work and knowledge of equipment would be an advantage.
Experience leading a small team and a scientific degree are prefer.
- Higher chemical education
- Good knowledge of chemistry (organic, physical, colloid)
- Experience of laboratory experiments and research
- Knowledge of laboratory equipment and skills.
- Knowledge of the main methods of chemical analysis (main focus on spectrometric methods, UV and visible spectroscopy, fluorescent analysis), ability to work on similar equipment would be an advantage
- Ability to independently conduct experiments and research work
- Ability to work with scientific and special literature
- Skills reporting, preparation of documents and presentations.
- Experienced PC user.
- Willingness to frequent and long business trips, to learning
- Ability to work in a team, creativity, loyalty, responsibility.
- Desire to improve professional level, learn new knowledge and skills.
- Spoken English language as an advantage
- The development of laboratory syntheses of quantum dots
- Development of laboratory synthesis for stabilizing membranes (hydrophilic, hydrophobic)
- Creation of documentation (laboratory regulations, specifications)
- Scaling of the synthesis to industrial parties
- Participation in the development of technical specifications, instructions for use
- Participation in the patenting of intellectual property developed products and technologies