Inkjet simplicity with precision like a UV Setter.
IQDEMY high-precision inkjet printing technologies can replace current etching dies manufacturing processes or strengthen laser engraving technology for rotating equipment plates. Manufacturers of rotary tools, label cutting preforms and flexible offset matrix dies for printing, label, automotive, pharmaceutical, packaging, and other industries will appreciate the benefits of inkjet printing.
ACCURACY IS NOT WORSE THAN 30 MIC
TEMPERATURE AND CORROSION RESISTANT INKS
EASY TO LEARN AND OPERATE PROCESS
For those who still do not use digital printing to produce offset shafts, etching and cutting plates or for any other types of rotary processing, we offer to assess the benefits of IQDEMY digital printing equipment compared with traditional technologies:
STEPS TODAY:Brush machine
DIGITAL INKJET:Fully automatic
PRODUCTION SPACE SAVING
ONE MINUTE SET UP
JUST INKS CONSUMPTION
|PARAMETERS AND SPECIFICATIONS||INK FEED AND PRINTHEAD CLEANING SYSTEM|
|UV printer type||Flatbed||Ink feed method||Continious|
|Color scheme||Monochrome||Printhead cleaning||automatic|
|Type of shell||Closed||Printing Resume after a technological break||Automatic|
|Ink curing method||UV, with a watercooled UV LED system||LOADING/UNLOADING MATERIAL FOR PRINT|
|Productivity||4,6-5,0 m2/hour||Material height control||Automatic laser sensor|
|Printheads||Ricoh Gen5 S||Processed material size||No less than 1000*1080*3mm|
|Printhead array||5 printheads||Maximum material size||2*3m|
|Printhead position||5 printheads in one row||SOFTWARE AND INTERFACE|
|Accuracy||up to +/- 15 microns||Raster Procesor||From a third party provider|
|*Optional: eximer lamp for material pre-treatment||Configuring Interface Setting||Engineer and User Levels|
|VACUUM TABLE (4 ZONES)||Additional Indicators||Printer Status Modes|
|545*750 mm||545*1080 mm||Software/RIP station||Grand RIP|
|750*1080 mm||1000*1080 mm|
COMPARABLE IN ACCURACY TO "THE BASYSPRINT UV-SETTER", BUT ALLOWING YOU TO PRINT ON NON-PREPARED MATERIALS. LOW COST COMPARED TO OTHER MEANS OF PROCESSING OF THE DIES.
Creating a monochrome printer that provides high-precision digital UV printing on metal plates of any format.Providing visiual printing resolution up to 850 dpi, adressable printing resolution up to 5400*5400 dpi, with an accuracy of up to +/-15 microns, but no worse quality than +/- 25 microns.
Main parameters and technical requirements:
1 Color scheme: monochrome.
2 Water-cooled UV LED curing system.
3 Productivity 4,6-5,0 m2/hour.
4 Printhead Configuration.
• Ricoh MH5220 (GEN5S) printheads in the new configuration.
• Printhead position - 5 printheads in a row.
• Native printhead resolution 600 nozzles per inch.
5 Option of installing of an excimer lamp for surface pre-treatment to provide a higher adhesion.
6 Ink supply and printhead cleaning system.
• Machine has ink continious supply system with the main tanks 5L each to subtanks located near printheads for stability.
• Automatic ink Level Control.
• Individual ink channel for each printhead with selective printhead cleaning possibility.
• It is also provides automatic printhead re-fill.
7 Loading/unloading of the print media.
• Safety control prevents printing with open loading window.
• Automatic height Control. The laser sensor keeps a constant distance between the material and printheads.
8 Vacuum table.
• Tolerance Flatness is +/- 0.05 mm.
• The printer area dimensions are up to 2*3 m.
• There is a system of pins and holes for easy positioning of the material.
• Four vacuum zones:545*750 mm; 545*1080 mm; 750*1080 mm; 1000*1080 mm.
• Adjustable vacuum strength.
• X and Y axis are driven by linear magnetic system which gives stability and accuracy +/- 0.005 mm.
10 The software and printer interface includes:
• User/Engineer Acces Levels.
• Visual printer status indicator.
Iqdemy is already developing digital printing equipment for one of the largest companies in the rotary die-cutting industry.
We offer a variety of tailored solutions based on two leading equipment models IQDEMY Maglev and IQDEMY IQJET Neo.
Our experts will help you choose the best for you or develop a customized printing system for your production. Just leave a request: