Term of Reference
Creating a monochrome printer that provides high-precision digital UV printing on metal plates of any format.Providing visiual printing resolution up to 850 dpi, adressable printing resolution up to 5400*5400 dpi, with an accuracy of up to +/-15 microns, but no worse quality than +/- 25 microns.
MAIN PARAMETERS AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1 Color scheme: monochrome.
2 Water-cooled UV LED curing system.
3 Productivity 4,6-5,0 m2/hour.
4 Printhead Configuration.
• Ricoh MH5220 (GEN5S) printheads in the new configuration.
• Printhead position - 5 printheads in a row.
• Native printhead resolution 600 nozzles per inch.
5 Option of installing of an excimer lamp for surface pre-treatment to provide a higher adhesion.
6 Ink supply and printhead cleaning system.
• Machine has ink continious supply system with the main tanks 5L each to subtanks located near printheads for stability.
• Automatic ink Level Control.
• Individual ink channel for each printhead with selective printhead cleaning possibility.
• It is also provides automatic printhead re-fill.
7 Loading/unloading of the print media.
• Safety control prevents printing with open loading window.
• Automatic height Control. The laser sensor keeps a constant distance between the material and printheads.
8 Vacuum table.
• Tolerance Flatness is +/- 0.05 mm.
• The printer area dimensions are up to 2*3 m.
• There is a system of pins and holes for easy positioning of the material.
• Four vacuum zones:545*750 mm; 545*1080 mm; 750*1080 mm; 1000*1080 mm.
• Adjustable vacuum strength.
• X and Y axis are driven by linear magnetic system which gives stability and accuracy +/- 0.005 mm.
10 The software and printer interface includes:
• User/Engineer Acces Levels.
• Visual printer status indicator.