IQDEMY Group respects your privacy and is committed to protecting yourPersonal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after yourPersonal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from)and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins andapplications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow thirdparties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-partywebsites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave ourwebsite, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
"Personal data", or "Personal information", means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, company name, corporate name, school name, department name, title, address, regional name, age and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about applications and requests to us from you, our correspondence status for these matter and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, search keyword, referring website page and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
We do not collect anySpecial Categories of Personal Dataabout you (thisincludes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexlife, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, informationabout your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect anyinformation about criminal convictions and offences.
How we safeguard your personal data
We care about protecting your information and put in place appropriatemeasures that are designed to prevent unauthorized access to, and misuse of, yourpersonal data. These include measures to deal with any suspected data breach.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites and services (“Third-Party Services”) with which we have no affiliation. A link to any Third PartyService does not mean that we endorse it or the quality or accuracy of informationpresented on it. If you visit a Third Party Service, you are subject to its privacypolicy and practices, not to those of this Policy. We encourage you to carefullyreview the legal and privacy notices of all other digital services that you visit
How long we use your personal data
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for thepurposes for which we have collected it, unless we believe that the law or otherregulation requires us to keep it or if we require it to enforce our agreements. Ingeneral, we will retain your personal data for as long as we provide products and/orservices to you and following that period, for as long as we provide you directlywith any other products and/or services.
Legal basis to use your personal data
We believe that our use of your personal data is within a number of our legitimate interests, including but not limited to:
- To help us satisfy our legal obligations and compliance with any law and regulations that may be applicable to us or our businesses (for example, in relation to prevention of money laundering and anti-terrorism);
- To help us understand our customers better and provide better, more relevant services to them;
- To ensure that our service and/or our relationship runs smoothly;
- To help us keep our systems secure and prevent unauthorized access or cyber attacks; and
- To drive commercial value for the benefit of our shareholders.